Friday, January 23, 2015

25 Beautiful Colorful Digital Paintings and Illustrations by AliceXZhang


Digital Painting: Digital Painting : I design t-shirts and posters and paint a lot of portraits. I graduated the Rhode Island School of Design with a major in Graphic Design, but heartily wish I'd chosen Illustration instead. I am always learning and experimenting as an artist and spend nearly all my free time drawing. My sleep schedule is thus utterly erratic and insane. I enjoy wild colors, all kinds of literature, cinema, and television (Sherlock!!), the internet, and red hair. And coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. i hope you will like these 25 Beautiful Color Bursting Illustrations and Digital Paintings Know more about Alice X Zhang See all Digital Art |  Paintings  | Drawing | Caricatures | Sculptures | Body painting | Oil Painting | Tattoo | Still Life Paintings ...
Read Full Post here: Digital Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment