Friday, March 22, 2013

25 Incredible 3D Character designs and Game Fantasy Art works by Jung won Park


25 Incredible 3D Character designs and Game Fantasy Art works by Jung won Park 
I am employed at NCsoft in Seoul as a 3D artist in the 'Creative Marketing Visual Department'. I create 3D characters for rendering and create posters, web resources, promotion banners and wallpapers for events and so on. Recently, I've become interested in 'figurines', so I'm studying about that using 3D. Digital art is so easy to create. In the next couple of years, maybe there will be more things to do with 3D art. Digital sculpting is going to be more popular. So I might work as digital sculptor and illustrator. Park featured in d'artiste: Character Modeling 1 and 2, and by his own admission has been busy ever since. "I'm so happy to be with EXOTIQUE 6! It's definitely the most famous book for characters in the world!" See all 3d character design posts>   Some Inspiring other 3D Artist works, Know more about Jung won Park | See all 3d character design posts> ...
Read Full Post here
For More Design Information visit webneel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment