Thursday, March 28, 2013

25 Creative Illustrations and Paintings by Andreea Anghel - I am Abnormal and Damaged People


25 Creative Illustrations and Paintings by Andreea Anghel - I am Abnormal and Damaged People 
I am currently 22 and as of October 2009 I am studying for my Bachelor's Degree in Graphics at UAD Cluj-Napoca, Romania / ASP Wroclaw, Poland. I'm a visual artist who manipulates photos, paints and draws on various surfaces with all kinds of materials. Recently I've started creating installations as well. NOTABLE EXHIBITIONS: - Damned II & III, Detroit, USA (2009 and 2010) - group exhibition - "I am Abnormal" - Group Exhibition, Berlin, Germany (2009) - Damaged People - Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2011) - Solo Exhibition - Human Being (The places of presence) - Venice, Italy (2011) - Group exhibition - Crucifiction of Modern Man - Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2011) - Solo exhibition See all Painting related posts here> See all Painting related posts here>...
Read Full Post here
For More Design Information visit webneel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment