Thursday, December 30, 2021

Daily Inspiration: 50 Stunning Digital Paintings and Comic Art works by Cris Delara

50 Stunning Digital Paintings and Comic Art works by Cris Delara

Digital paintings and art works : Cris Delara said, I started doing free painting courses in teenage. I preferred painting style was oil painting. Later I had graduated in business administration. Ifounded our own company for DTP and design in 1995. Since then I have been working in several projects always concerned to drawing and painting. I developed her work in Digital way as well as in the traditional way. For 4 years I've worked as comic book colorist and until today I work doing commissions about comic's characters for private Collectors. Pinup Art is my passion and I want to work a lot with that, creating pinups for Games, Comic and Advertisement. In this post we included 20 Stunning Digital Paintings and Art works by Cris Delara

Read Full Post here: 50 Stunning Digital Paintings and Comic Art works by Cris Delara

See all Digital Artworks posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration | Digital Art

No comments:

Post a Comment