Monday, February 1, 2021

Daily Inspiration: 25 Realistic Wood Sculpture Art works by Giuseppe Rumerio

25 Realistic Wood Sculpture Art works by Giuseppe Rumerio
Wood Sculpture

Wood Sculpture Art works : As a sculptor I have received the highest certification of "Master Artist." With over 30 years experience, I continue to create new works, both in wood and in bronze. My great passion is observing animals; therefore much of my work shows them in their natural style. I have carved all sizes, including life size. I live and have my studio in Ortisei in Val Gardena, where wood craftsmanship is an age-old tradition. All my work is handmade and is accompanied by both a certificate of authenticity and a trademark. If you are ever in the Val Gardena region, I hope you will make a visit to my studio.

Read Full Post here: Wood Sculpture

See all Sculpture WorksArt posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment