Thursday, April 19, 2018

10 Beautiful Night Glowing Mural Art works by Bogi Fabian

Murals by Bogi Fabian: Bogi Fabian is quite popular for portraying disney characters through glowing murals. Imagine switching off your lights at night and immediately your walls start glowing with murals which take you back into another fantasy world. Well Bogi Fabian uses UV paint to hide her mural paintings and when the room becomes pitch dark, that's when her murals come alive. According to Bogi fabian's website,"I work in different areas of art such as painting, sculpture, interior design, pottery, modelling, furniture design, video, bodypainting and more. As is typical for my work, my art glows in the dark and works particularly well with UV lighting.But it took me years to develop my own technique, based on my visions.I am trying to create dreamful atmospheres, paint walls and floors and manage to enlighten my art with and without a source of energy. Thus, the spectator can experience the result in the daylight as well as in the dark, and in that way enjoy it in all its facets. My goal is to create unique spaces and rooms giving them an identity and a soul, where relaxing and living become an experience". In this post we have added 10 Beautiful Glowing Murals and mural paintings by Bogi Fabian for your inspiration.

Read Full Post here: Mural Art Works Bogi Fabian
See all Europe Artist posts | Art Magazine | Daily Art Inspiration | Saree Mural Paintings

Add tags, Mural Artworks 

No comments:

Post a Comment