Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Colorful and Vibrant Digital Paintings by Devin Elle Kurtz


DIGITAL PAINTINGS : Devin Elle Kurtz is a digital artist, illustrator from Burbank, USA. She has been creating digital paintings ever since she turned 13. She currently works as a freelance illustrator and concept artist and spends most of her active time in the video game industry. According to her biography,"Photoshop is my canvas most of the time, although I also enjoy working with traditional materials. I love to learn, and I also love to teach. I love to paint animals, both real ones and imaginary creatures. I am inspired often by color and light; I feel through focusing my paintings on those subjects I can try to capture some of the magic in the world". Devin is also popularly known as Tamberella in the art communities online. She takes up commission work and you can buy her digital paintings online through her blog. Devin teaches how to create digital paintings online , so budding artists can have a better guidance to jumpstart their careers in the art industry. 
Read Full Post here: Colorful and Vibrant Digital Paintings by Devin Elle Kurtz
See all Digital ArtworksArt posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration | Digital Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment