Tuesday, July 5, 2016

20 Realistic Ballpoint Pen Drawings from African Artist Enam Bosokah

Pen drawing
Pen drawings : Enam Bosokah says, I want the public to know that I am just a young artist who is craving to do more. I really don't feel like I found my time in art just yet. For some time now we have big names come from Europe, Asia, and America. But here I am, I am coming from Africa. I want to make it all the way to the top. I want to be in so many different countries wanting my work. Regardless of what medium: my pen works, my sculptures, my paintings. 20 years from now, I want records of my art and how it was made a success. I want to inspire people all over the world." i hope you will like these realistic pen drawings
Read Full Post here: Pen drawing
See all DrawingsFine Arts posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment