Tuesday, June 28, 2016

25 Stunning and Realistic Color Pencil Drawings by Morgan Davidson

Color Pencil Drawing
Color Pencil Drawing by Morgan Davidson : I'm a 23 year old Ringling College Graduate with my BFA in illustration. I grew up in Southwest Florida and have always had a strong passion for drawing and an artistic career from a young age. Through my years at Ringling I began to take my interest in nature and fashion and enthusiasm for portraiture and formed a body of work portrayed through vibrant color and rich detail. I aspire to build a career as a freelance artist, helping companies and individuals make their creative ideas come to life. 
Read Full Post here: Color Pencil Drawing
See all DrawingsFine Arts posts | For More Design Inspiration | Daily Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment