Tuesday, January 19, 2016

25 Beautiful Digital Caricatures and Paintings by Javier Martinez Sanchez


Digital Caricatures: Digital Caricatures by Javier : I am a chilean Graphic Designer and Illustrator. I have been drawing and painting since I can remember. My professional work experience is about 16 years in the areas of Illustration, Concept Design, Background Painting, Texturing, Art Direction and some knowledge of 3D Modeling and Animation. I have worked for companies in the areas of Graphic Design, Advertising, Editorial, Animation, Post-Production and Videogames. In these days I´m searching for new professional challenges... My policy is to give my best effort, attention to detail and quality, whatever the project. i hope you will like these digital caricatures, ...
Read Full Post here: Digital Caricatures

No comments:

Post a Comment