Tuesday, July 14, 2015

25 Realistic Wood Sculpture Art works by Giuseppe Rumerio


Wood Sculpture: Wood Sculpture Art works : As a sculptor I have received the highest certification of "Master Artist." With over 30 years experience, I continue to create new works, both in wood and in bronze. My great passion is observing animals; therefore much of my work shows them in their natural style. I have carved all sizes, including life size. I live and have my studio in Ortisei in Val Gardena, where wood craftsmanship is an age-old tradition. All my work is handmade and is accompanied by both a certificate of authenticity and a trademark. If you are ever in the Val Gardena region, I hope you will make a visit to my studio. Wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Mother theresa wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Mother theresa wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Theresa wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Wooden sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Wooden sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Christ jesus wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Wood sculpture by giuseppe rumeriogirls Animal wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Animal wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Deer animal wood sculpture by Giuseppe Rumerio Horse animal......
Read Full Post here: Wood Sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment