Wednesday, September 24, 2014

25 Stunning Digital Illustrations and Character Designs by Salvador Ramirez Madriz


Digital Illustrations: Salvador Ramirez Madriz : I live in Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm a graduate from Cinematography and animation, and I have been working as a concept artist profesionally for around 5 years, but drawing my whole life. I'm mad about illustration and the infinite ways it offers to express an idea- I'm constantly looking for new tendencies, styles, formats, materials… basically looking for knowledge to have the tools I need to deliver the best of my art. So, here I present my work to you. I hope you will find some images worth looking at, because that's what I'm convinced my job is meant to do… inspire and entertain. i hope you will like my digital illustration works. See all Digital Art | Photo manipulation | Photoshop Tutorials | Advertisements | Typography | Photography | Logo Design...
Read Full Post here: Digital Illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment