Thursday, April 3, 2014

30 Brilliant Logo Parodies that say the Real Meaning of Famous Brands


Logo Parody A logo is a fundamental part of every brand. Companies spend millions tinkering with their logos, trying to figure out what will stick in the minds of consumers. When a consumer views one, it triggers all sorts of thoughts and emotions. Unfortunately for brands, those aren't always positive.These logo parodies are creative, inspiring, and funny. enjoy:) Nescafe – Nocoffee. Agree or not, we all have the answer in our mind! Facebook – Procrastination. And I'm one of the innocent victims, too. Facebook – Stalker. I have to admit that Facebook is the best place to stalk any person… well, so far it's my best choice! Myspace – Noplace. Sad truth, but so true. YouTube – YouSuck. There's always a certain part in YouTube, where you shout this phrase to a certain video… no, I'm not thinking about a certain music video! Amazon.com – moneyzgone.com. Clever twist by just reversing the smiley illustration! Too bad that most Amazon products can't be shipped to my country, so my money goes to eBay instead. Every hardcore Windows user like me will know the message hidden in this brilliant logo! A salute to......
Read Full Post here: Logo Parody

No comments:

Post a Comment