Thursday, September 5, 2013

25 Creative Surreal Art works Around the world for your inspiration


25 Creative Surreal Art works Around the world for your inspiration 
Lohmuller Gyuri: I discovered my own painting and my own technique, I may say, because I have never seen someone painting for many years after I began to paint. Some of my teachers helped me through the way, I can mention the well-known painter Komisarsky who was of great help, in Resita during my 3 years studies at the Popular School of Arts. Back to the high-school in Gataia, prof. Lia Berghea had discovered my talent and has continually stimulated my ideas. Then, working in the psychiatric hospital, I really became who I am thanks to the great doctor Radu Ricman, former director, to whom I had many rich cultural encounters. He offered me the chance to expose in BURGUNDY, in Fontenay - La forge, in January 1993. See all Paintings  | Drawing |  Fine Art  | Caricatures | Surreal Art See all Paintings  | Drawing |  Fine Art  | Caricatures | Surreal Art...
Read Full Post here

No comments:

Post a Comment