Friday, June 21, 2013

25 Mind Blowing and Hyper-Realistic Color Pencil Drawings by Christina Papagianni


25 Mind Blowing and Hyper-Realistic Color Pencil Drawings by Christina Papagianni 
I always try through my art to ascribe emotions up to a unique approach, mine. I use mostly pencils, but I have also used oils, acrylics, pastels and watercolors. I try and look forward to touch my own version of perfection, and this is something that only time can tell. Please look at my work and feel free to leave a comment or a question if you have one. I am open to selling some of my work and if it is for sale that will be noted in the description of it. I am also very willing to do commission work so feel free to contact me about that as well. I was born in Athens, where I live and work up to now. The time I spend on my art is precious and beloved and my work at it has become a big part of me. See all Drawing posts here>  |  See all Fine Art posts here > See all Drawing posts here>  |  See all Fine Art posts here >...
Read Full Post here
For More Design Information visit webneel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment