Monday, February 25, 2013

25 Hyper-Realistic Oil Paintings of Female form by artist Omar Ortiz


25 Hyper-Realistic Oil Paintings of Female form by artist Omar Ortiz 
Why is focusing its efforts on the female nude? Because I think the female nude is one of the most beautiful things that exist and to some part of my work is a tribute to women. The female body provides an infinite range of expression and sensuality in which I have concentrated my work. Is a constant and exciting to find perfection in color, shape and awaken emotions in the viewer with the minimum of elements in my compositions.   2. What is the situation of realistic painting in Mexico? Realistic painting in Mexico think is tilted largely toward the subject of the figurative. There is a strong tendency for magical realism. Sometimes I have to think it is a movement that was born in Mexico. In fact, I could not give an overall assessment of what is happening in Mexico right now and I'm not a painter very involved in the middle. Rather spend most of my time in my studio painting and not usually go much exposure. 3. the model seems to be the same Can we know who is the muse? There are three girls that I have served as models lately: Vanessa Munguia, Jessica Munguia and Olga Kabada . , never looks at the viewer, seems shy ... not......
Read Full Post here
For More Design Information visit webneel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment